Friday, January 20, 2012

Jesus and Religion - a video response


So I'm sure everyone has seen the "Why I hate religion, but love Jesus" video by now. Well, my friend Mat and I, with some help from our spouses, a recording studio, and a friend named Maria... got this video done and up in less than a week. 

I have to say, it feels good to finally be able to turn around a video really quickly when necessary. Sure, there are things I'd love to make better. I think there always will be, in any project. But I hope this just does some good in the response to the original video. I'm also excited that another excellent video was made in the same time frame! Check this one out: 

There have been several timely responses. I'm just really excited to see people responding. Of course, it's difficult because we don't have a "sound bite" faith. There is only so much you can put into a youtube video! The real challenge is in living out our love for God every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment